Whew! Jonathon and Meghan Constance Ruppe were married November 21, 2009 at Wanda and Carl Ray's home with a reception at our ward church building. Everything went off without any problems. I and Wendy did the cake - Five layers -Three were of sterefoam. We did the rolled fondant icing. Wendy did the rolling. I made the top two layers. Each had a black satin ribbon around the bottom. I made a garland of real red roses draping down the front-side?? Anyway, it turned out beautiful. Wanda's house was really full of people we didn't know. I think she realizes that her house is only for family gatherings..not community. She is so acomidating to everyone. We just got Halloween over, then the wedding and now we will be having Thanksgiving dinner there. Christmas family party will be Dec. 12th here at my house.
I now have a wonderful strong beautiful porch deck!! Jon and Wendy started it and Carl Ray finished. It is so nice. I am so greatful for all the help people give me.
Trees for Charity will be this weekend. Gay has been overwhelmed with it. She does such a great job that she ends up doing more and more for them. I have donated two paintings this year. One for Katie Slaugh and her Cistic Fibrosis and the other for the van that takes people to Doctors in Salt Lake with no charge.
How greatful for all my blessings am I. Sometimes when I count them I can't imagine how I deserve so much. I love my families. They are so special and good people. How fortunate I feel to live in this most comfortable house and have Wendy here with me. I look out my windows and see beauty whichever way I look. I love the ducks on the pond...there were 7 visitors there this morning. Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment