Well, yesterday was warm and nice. I spent the day pulling grass out of flower beds and preparing cup cake Easter baskets for the little kids. Today is cool and rainy. But it didn't slow down that Bunny. There were eggs scattered all over the place and kids didn't seem to mind either. Even Zacary had fun finding eggs. I had bunnies and the Cup cake baskets for Parker, Colton, Abbi and Jaxon hid in my house. They came over and hunted and then I put the old old Bugs Bunny videos on for them till the coast was clear to go hunt the yards. It waw fun watching all the little guys running to and fro with thier baskets.
Barry, Temi, Chelsie, Josh and Gary came and Terrell & Sherril came with some of thier family. Gay, Duane and Brandi & Zacary were here too. Carl Ray roasted the wieners on the grill and we had lots of salads and good stuff to eat.
Gary picked up the black Lab pup from Meghan Rupp's place to take home. It was so good to have us all together.
I asked the kids what Easter was about and Jaxon God cames alive again. They all knew that it was all about the Resurection of Jesus. What special children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You did it! You did it! Good job mom! It was a fun day, wasn't it.
ReplyDelete