Today is Easter Sunday. Church was special. We had Stake Conference and General Conference the last two weeks so today was Fast Sunday..except I didn't know it till I got to church. Testimonies were good. Gospel Doctring was on the United Order. Thier was much discussion on how hard it would be for a bishop to be in charge of taking property and handing it out. Then, How hard it would be for someone with alot of property to give it all up and be happy with what the bishop gives back. Sounds a little like what Obama wants to do, if you think about it. He wants to tax the rich and give to the poor. The rich man had to work to get what he has (usually) and some poor people are poor because they don't want to do the work and are open to recieve welfare. This is going to be an interesting time. I sure wouldn't want to have the responsibility of figuring it out fairly and have everybody happy.
I play the harp and sing in the Nursery. Today they were so cute. I did spring songs..Popcorn on the Apricot Tree, etc. We always have to do Old MacDonald. When I go, I tell them goodbye and "I love you" They wave and say 'Thank you..bye..Ilove you....All together over and over.
ReliefSociety was taught by a Sister Hacking. Her first time and she did a really great job on Tribulations....Relating Joseph Smith in jail How really terrible it was for him and his family and yet he was still able to have inspiration for two issues for the Doctrine and Covenants. We all have trials but the important thing she stressed was to not stay down and wallow in our problems.
Gabe and Parker went home. Justin and April came last night. Tegan has been here with his Grandma & Grandpa for a few days. Tonite Gay, Duane & Brandi are there at Wanda & CR's playing games. I am trying to figure out how to do this correctly. Gay gives me directions, but somehow, they don't quite click. Hope I did things right this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hay! It looks like it worked for you. You must be doing something right. It must have been my explicite directions, aye? It has been a good day today, hasn't it.
ReplyDelete