Well, the frost has done it's duty. I picked Cosmos yesterday and today they are wilted little petals. It is cold today but sunny. I worked on tearing up the deck most of the day. Wendy decided she better take controll of building me another floor. I was going to just cover it up with something, which I knew was a bad idea but cheap. She called Barry and Temi for help and they are paying for real stuff! I used the circlier ( however you spell it - that round saw) to cut through to make four sections so I could pry the boards up. Wendy came home and scolded me, but I am okay...I hope some workers show up to help put it back together. It sure is a mess under there. I don't know what the kitties will do for shelter. They must be under the house scared to death with all the wrecking going on.
Moma Blue Eyes has three more babies. I didn't know it till one ventured out. They are so cute. Wendy was going to keep it in the house but changed her mind after the first night. They are pretty wild and so when Jonathon & Meghan caught them, I thought it would be a good idea to keep them in a box to tame them down so they can be given away, Well, that didn't work. I decided to keep them in the bathroom with kitty litter. In the middle of the night I heard them yowling so thought I better feed them. One just dives in but the other white one just wouldn't try. I did get the black one to eat though. Anyway, I figured they would go to sleep. Not so. I soon heard things falling and crashing in there. Two little paws were trying to get under the door and when I opened it, I couldn't believe my eyes. One of them had gotten up in the window and knocked my mirror and candle holder down. I guess they climbed up the towels and jumped in the window. The little black one was on the towel bar. I took them back to thier momma and all were happy again.
I am planning to have an Art Exibit next week, Oct. 10th at the Trading Post - outside. I have several new paintings to show. Valda, Ruth, Lella Ruth and some others will display too. I hope someone just can't help but buy a couple or more. I have invested in several frames that need to get some money back to me. The weather has turned colder. Sure hope it turns nice for that day or we will have to move it here...That is the big rush getting the deck built.
So much for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment