Tuesday, November 3, 2009
The Witches Came to Town
October 31st was the Night of the Witches at Wanda's house. It was pretty awsome. The decorations took most of three days to finish. A cobweb tunnel led to the house lit with orange lights on bushes along the walk. People were met by Witches, Goblins, Pumpkins, Fog and Scary sounds. The door opened to three very different and original witches and one Goul reading palms and her christal ball..(Me). Guests were greeted for two and a half hours straight..no breaks. The house inside was so spooky. Quite undiscribable. Anyone would have to go to Gay's pictures to believe how neat it looked. Each year gets a little better if that can be. The Girls worked do hard to make it special for the neighborhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes I saw Gay's pictures...you all looked great and the decorations were amazing! I wish we could have seen it so bad. I just love Halloween!!
ReplyDelete